Mindful of the judgement debt in default
The week ended more calm on the foreign exchange market, with the official dollar unchanged and informal currency with a slight decline, while the Buenos Aires stock exchange recovered from the collapse of the day before yesterday and bonds linked to the gross domestic product (GDP) followed adrift, with sight on the Wednesday audience in New York, by the judgement of the debt in default.
At the official foreign exchange market, the currency quoted unchanged to $4.98 for the purchase and $5.03 for sale as a result of the action of the Central Bank (BCRA), that, once again, catered to private banks with notes by the insufficient clearance of currency of the grain market, in a context in which it is controlled rising payment of external obligations of banks and companies.
Anyway, while private reports remarked that the Central Bank had to sell $85 million, the entity reported that it was able to buy US $9 million. While in the futures market, banks operated on $70 million, the total market reached 190 billion.
In the case of the parallel ticket or blue, change fell to $7.80, encouraged by the end of the holiday period, although it stays close to the value at the end of January and financial analysts believe that tension will persist until such is not clear what will be the amount of settlements for the harvest of the agro.
After the collapse on Thursday, the leading index of the Buenos Aires stock market, the Merval, closed with a rise of 0.49%, encouraged by the recovery of global markets, with heavy casualties (Macro - 2.9% e YPF) - 2.1% and Tenaris increases, with 3.5% Edenor, with 2.1 percent.0.68% Brazilian inflation was rising prices in Brazil in the first half of February, month ending in 0.48%, according to the Itau.dixit 'focus on fiscal sustainability is correct, but now we have to give priority to growth» Olli Rehn, the European Union Chief Economist
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises in the morning in Frankfurt to $1,2888
- Colombian Peso down 0.06 per cent against the US dollar
- The Paraguayan guarani stays unchanged against the dollar
- It will exchange rate pressures in the week
- Dollar reverses by caution before Bernanke testimony
- Quoted dollar in 12.50 pesos in banks of the States
- The actual lower 0.09% and the dollar is sold to 2.04 reais in Brazil
- The blue dollar began the week stable and quoted $8.90 for sale
- Mexico has 44 billion barrels oil reserves
- Dollar lower in the Federal District banks
- The Mexican peso appreciates by 0.48% against the dollar